Bachelor of Hotel ManagementBachelors Of Hotel Management is a comprehensive course that combines an extensive educational curriculum with industrial training fully attuned to competitive aspects and requirements of the Hospitality Industry. This is the premier qualification which makes the students fully acquainted with all the aspects of the Hospitality Industry. The core subjects of Hotel Management around which the entire curriculum is based are: Food & Beverage Service (Restaurant & Bar), F&B Production (Kitchen & Bakery), Accommodation Operations, Front Office. Core emphasis is to make it most sort after hotel management course in Punjab.
Career Opportunities for Hospitality GraduatesSince most hotel vacancies arise in the core operational areas, students of specialisation stand to gain by way ease selection at the time of campus recruitment. Hotels look for specialised candidates or those having advanced knowledge and skills in areas like Food & Beverage (Restaurants and Banquets), Food Production (kitchens) and Accommodation Management (Rooms Division, Housekeeping and Front Office) which makes their job easier if students have already chosen their department of interest. Thus, hotel and restaurant jobs are guaranteed for students who undergo specialised training at our institutes.
As a result, the graduating students can look forward to career opportunities as :
- Management Trainee in Hotel and allied hospitality industry;
- Kitchen Management/Housekeeping Management positions in Hotels after initial stint as trainee;
- Flight Kitchens and on-board flight services;
- Indian Navy Hospitality services;
- Guest/Customer Relation Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors;
- Management Trainee/Executive in international and national fast food chains;
- Hospital and Institutional Catering;
- Faculty in Hotel Management/Food Craft Institutes;
- Shipping and Cruise lines;
- Marketing/Sales Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors;
- State Tourism Development Corporations;
- Resort Management;
- Self-employment through entrepreneurship and Multinational companies for their hospitality services.
- Self-employment through entrepreneurship running cookery course in Chandigarh.
- Similarly could also run Bakery course in Chandigarh.
About 80% of the graduates are employed by Hospitality and other service sectors through on-campus and off-campus recruitment processes.
|Duration||3 year full time course divided in 6 semesters|
|Eligibility||10 + 2 with 50% Marks|