Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
1 Year Full Time Course
The PGDCA program at Cordia College focuses to train graduate students in basic computer technology concepts and information technology applications.
Information Technology and Computer Applications refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the information age, information technology has become a part of our everyday lives.
- The course gives the basic knowledge about computer system.
- It helps to use the information technology applications.
- This one year diploma fulfils the job requirements of banking sector, clerical posts, teaching etc.
- It clears the concept of networking and internet.
- Students can take direct admission in M.Sc(IT) 2nd Year (Lateral Entry).
- After getting basic knowledge students can join other fields of computer like networking, network administrator, web developers etc.
|Duration||1 year full time course divided in 2 semesters|
|Eligibility||Bachelor Degree in any stream|