Empowerment of youth through equal opportunity in academic achievement and their overall personality and leadership development, inculcating in them entrepreneurship skills with quality education and training along modern technology
Cordia Group offers to its students and the society at large:
- World class education and training with 360 degree teaching and learning pedagogies covering practical knowledge, discussion based learning, group discussion, case studies, and interactive learning.
- Offers degree programmes in arts and humanities (B. A.), Commerce and Business Management (B. Com. & B. Com. (Hons). M.Com. BBA & MBA), Hotel and Tourism Management, Teachers’ Training (ETT and B. Ed.), Agriculture (B. Sc.), Medical (B. Sc.), and Non-medical (B. Sc.), Computer Applications and Computer Sciences (PGDCA, BCA, M. Sc. IT, and M. Sc. IT (Lateral Entry), and, numerous short term vocational training courses under Government of India’s mega programme Hunar se Rojgar, and other employment oriented courses, all under at its integrated campus within an environment of specially developed facilities.
- The Degrees, Diplomas and Certificate are awarded to the qualifying students under the seal of Punjabi University, Patiala, (India) UGC NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade University and all the technical courses approved by the concerned authorities, namely the above mentioned affiliating University, AICTE and NCTE, New Delhi.
- Highly educated and experienced faculty from the nationally and internationally reputed institutions in India and abroad, including Business schools.
- Innovative inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary teaching and learning pedagogies to groom, nurture and nourish students with real time exposure for the balanced personality and intellectual development of the students.
- Eco-friendly Wi-Fi enabled on road well developed educational complex spread with quality separate boarding and lodging (hostels) on campus facilities for boys and girls.
- Transport facility for students coming from surrounding villages and towns.
- Opportunities for overseas training and exposure to outstanding students.
- Scholarship and tuition fee concessions to brilliant and merit holders and the students with national and international sports and cultural representation.
- Reservation in admission to all categories of students under the provisions of the Constitution of India in different degree programmes.
- Free education to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes students under the national and state sponsored programmes.
- The state of the art canteen, gymnasium, sports facilities and opportunity for participation in cultural activities.
- Strong back up for training, skill development including IELT and placement of students in the respective areas of their expertise.